Level 2 Transition to the T Level
The T Level Transition Programme is a new 16 to 19 study programme designed to develop the skills, experience, knowledge and behaviours to enable you to progress and succeed on a T Level.
Why choose this?
- It prepares you to progress and be successful on a T Level.
- It will build your knowledge and skills in English and Maths to achieve Level 2.
- You will complete work experience to equip you with the skills and confidence you need.
- You will have the opportunity to gain a Level 2 OCR Cambridge Technical Award in Health and Social Care as part of the Transition Programme.
Areas of study & assessment
Core Content of the T Level Transition Programme Includes:
- Diagnostic and guidance period
- English and maths
- Work experience and preparation
- Pastoral support and personal development
Introductory technical skills which will include the Level 2 OCR Cambridge Technical Award studying two units:
- Working in a person-centred way
- Visits to work placements
- Visit(s) to environments that support a child’s development
- Industry placement in a childcare setting
This course requires a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. LSFC will co-ordinate and fund the completion of the DBS check but the student must provide the required identification in order for it to be processed.
To check which ID is required, please click on the link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/documents-the-applicant-must-provide